Here's an overview of the construction work underway for the Surgical Services Expansion this week.
- Staff will be moving into stage 1b areas including Theatre Operations Centre and the ACNMs office. New staff toilets are available from today.
- There will be some noisy work happening in stage 2 areas Thursday and Friday. We apologise for any disruption this may cause.
- The old tearoom and tutorial room are now closed down, and hoarding will go up here from Thursday so work can start on stage 4.
- Construction work will continue in stage 2 (new Theatre Admissions and Discharge Unit).
- Construction will be undertaken in stage 5 areas (old orderlies office, cleaners store).
- Work will continue on the exterior of the link bridge. This will not affect use of the bridge by staff.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or visit http://hbdhbprojects.nz/ (external link) for further information.
Pictured: Hawkins have handed the Theatre Operations Centre over and staff will be moving into the area this week as well as into the ACNMs office.