Here's an overview of the construction work underway for the Surgical Services Expansion this week.
- There will be some drilling in stage 2 areas (old theatre change rooms), which will create noise from 7am – 9am on Tuesday.
- Some structural steel will also be installed this week (the old PACU / change rooms entrance from Hospital Street). This will also create noise. Those affected will be informed before works start when the date and time is known.
- Demolition will continue in stage 4 (old tearoom and Tutorial Room).
- Construction work will continue in stage 2 (new Theatre Admissions and Discharge Unit).
- Construction will be undertaken in stage 5 areas (old orderlies office, cleaners store).
- Work will continue on the exterior of the link bridge. This will not affect use of the bridge by staff.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.