Here's an overview of the construction work underway for the Surgical Services Expansion this week.
- Staff access corridor will be completed inside day surgery and open to all staff.
- Construction on link bridge continues through June.
- Construction of the new orderlies room is underway inside the old gift shop.
- Construction beginning in stage 1b (old anaesthetic technician’s room) within the perioperative unit. This area will become the theatre operations centre.
- Demolition of stage 2a areas (old change rooms) within perioperative unit. This area will be the theatre admissions and discharge unit.
- Steel being installed in basement.
EVENING WORKS (after 5:30pm):
- Areas of Zacs and the café toilets will be blocked off after 5:30pm most nights.
- Repairs to concrete in stage 2a area within perioperative unit from Thursday.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.